Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dlv tinnie

Article about: O.K. this is not somthing to write home about like showing a Gold Party Badge or Blood Order but it is a early tinnie relative to the DLV(Deutsche Luftsport Verband) which came into being in

?

Default Dlv tinnie

O.K. this is not somthing to write home about like showing a Gold Party Badge or Blood Order but it is a early tinnie relative to the DLV(Deutsche Luftsport Verband) which came into being in 1933 and ceased in 1937 when combined into the NSFK(National Sozialistisches Fliegerkorps) - Dlv tinnieDlv tinnieThe tinnie reflects a HJ youth launching a hand glider and the DLV emblem on the top.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dlv tinnie
    P
    Many

Default Re: Dlv tinnie

Hi Horst

Don't be apologising for this excellent tinnie! Do you know the significance of it? And do you know who the deputy chairman of the DLV was for a few years?

?

Troy - The fella that headed up the DLV was Bruno Loerzer an old friend of Gorings who was honorary president of the DLV. As to the significance of the tinnie I would suspect it has to do with a model airplane competition. Glad you like it.
    Horst

Quote by Horst View Post
    As to the significance of the tinnie I would suspect it has to do with a model airplane competition.
    Nice tinnie!

Regards

Hi Horst! Your tinnie is the very first DLV tinnie (T00-01) listed in Tieste I though iit was Ernst Röhm who was the deputy chairman of the DLV when it first started, Herman Göring was the chairman.

?

Troy - Dont think that Rohm had any interest in the DLV he was busy with the SA & SS -- As Goring was the old WWI flying Vet he was the main thrust and as Reichsminister of Aviation at the time controlled the DLV appointing his old friend and fellow pilot Bruno Loerzer as head of the DLV.

Ingrid - Glad you like the tinnie -

Horst