Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

DR German Railroad Hitlers Train Dining Car 10244 Silver Plate Cup

Article about: Here's an item I have a tough time getting information about. Lots of speculation as to what it is or isn't. Supposedly the 10244 represents one of the dining cars on one of Hitler's train's

Default DR German Railroad Hitlers Train Dining Car 10244 Silver Plate Cup

Here's an item I have a tough time getting information about. Lots of speculation as to what it is or isn't. Supposedly the 10244 represents one of the dining cars on one of Hitler's train's. I was recently told it was not what I think it is and valued it at around 300. I've seen DR forks listed (though sterling)for sale for 700 ? I cant seem to locate any other cups like this for sale so I have nothing to compare it too. Any thoughts? DR German Railroad Hitlers Train Dining Car 10244 Silver Plate CupDR German Railroad Hitlers Train Dining Car 10244 Silver Plate CupDR German Railroad Hitlers Train Dining Car 10244 Silver Plate Cup
    Last edited by Jammanna; 10-04-2015 at 01:22 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DR German Railroad Hitlers Train Dining Car 10244 Silver Plate Cup
    P
    Many

It appears original to me.

I cannot advise on value sorry, as i don't collect this type of item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Hitler's Train

Hi all,

I am trying to establish how rare DR Silverware is from Hiltler's special train wagon 242. Does anybody have any information at all on this subject? I look forward to any input.

Many thanks,

Simon

Default Hitler's special train silverware. DR 242

Here is a photo of a silver teapot and sugar bowl from wagon 242.

Hi,

I would imagine your cup is worth around $1,200 - $1,500. Here is one that sold for $1,295: Wittmann Militaria #36649 Deutsche Reichsbahn Drinking Cup '243'

Default Hitler's Silver Tea Service

Here are a couple of images of Hitler's Silver Tea Service from his VIP wagon 242. If anybody has any 242 stuff I would love to see it.

Many thanks.DR German Railroad Hitlers Train Dining Car 10244 Silver Plate CupDR German Railroad Hitlers Train Dining Car 10244 Silver Plate CupDR German Railroad Hitlers Train Dining Car 10244 Silver Plate Cup

Quite a haul. Is this stuff all hallmarked correctly on the bottom ??

Thanks, I am very pleased with it. Yes they all have the same 242 mark like this one. I am looking for a teaspoon now!

Wittman Militaria had DR utensils a while back. I dont know if the silverware had the specific hallmarks or not.