Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

drgm inkwells

Article about: saw this on ebay buy it now so me being mr impulsive bought it i did a google on drgm inkwells and it appears theres quite a few different patterns of these, theres a stamp with it ,sellers

?

Default drgm inkwells

saw this on ebay buy it now so me being mr impulsive bought it i did a google on drgm inkwells and it appears theres quite a few different patterns of these, theres a stamp with it ,sellers says its got a criss cross on it , take thats a swastika, what do you guys think of my art deco ,,will post more when it lands rgds Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images drgm inkwells  drgm inkwells  drgm inkwells  drgm inkwells 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement drgm inkwells
    P
    Many

Default Re: drgm inkwells

nice one mate much that set you back? luv it keep us posted with new pics mate??

?

Handsome set, which would date from the 20s or 30s. Is the plating worn off in parts or is it the photo? It's nice to find these complete with the bottles and lids.
    There may also be a maker mark somewhere, which might help to date it.
    Erich

hi dave any new pics of your inkwells? was the stamp with it a swas mate? cheers

?

Hi, the seller never sent the stamp he tried having me over for it so after a great deal of trouble putting claims in with paypal i eventually got a refund and sent it back, rgds Dave

What a mungrel, good to see ya got your money back Dave , we can wait and see your next find now , cheers Raymond

?

Thanks Raymond my next find thats on its way is a wired lid that i just posted on helmet forum,im now trying to catch mice to eat as im skint now cheers Dave

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Thanks Raymond my next find thats on its way is a wired lid that i just posted on helmet forum,im now trying to catch mice to eat as im skint now cheers Dave
    Mate dont go for mice , rats are better , bigger hind legs , cheers Raymond