Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Enamel III Reich Signs

Article about: dont get me wrong id gladly host him if you get bored with him...i like the police items alot.. BTW whats the police thing under the back of the saddle? l

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Enamel III Reich Signs
    P
    Many

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off like a jerk. I'm no expert, so any feedback is appreciated. I do have a lifetime warranty on the item. So I can always get my money back if I wanted to. But for what I paid for it, I'd probably end up keeping anyways.
    Respectfully
    Brian

?

I guess I noticed this thread on III Reich Enamel Signs after I posted my thread: Here it is below

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...n-sign-672552/

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my “Prinz-Eugen Straße” Porcelain Sign. I picked up some time ago. Blue Porcelain over steel it measures 21 x 13. There is some pitting in facing of sign but overall it is in still pretty great shape. This sign likely came from Berlin and was taken down at the wars end. “Prinz-Eugen Straße” is currently in the Wedding District in Berlin. It is North of the Müllerstraße. Prinz-Eugen-Straße is reminiscent of the Turkish War, as well as the Hungarians, Turks, Barfus and Ofenerstraße.

Prinz Eugen (photo below) was a brilliant military mind and commander in Chief of the Imperial Army. He was credited with freeing the Austrians from the Turks in the 1600s. We also know the SS Regiment named after him of course and the German Cruiser Prinz Eugen that surrendered to the Allied forces in Copenhagen, Denmark. In the pictures I have also included my Prinz Eugen Pattern Eickhorn Sword that couples nice with the sign.

Hope you enjoy!

Rossi

Enamel III Reich SignsEnamel III Reich SignsEnamel III Reich SignsEnamel III Reich SignsEnamel III Reich SignsEnamel III Reich SignsEnamel III Reich SignsEnamel III Reich SignsEnamel III Reich Signs
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I have no idea whether it is good or not, but at least this one doesn't have any misspellings and doesn't use three different fonts in its design, unlike the last piece. Clearly, you don't want to believe me.
    Sorry for the late answer. The newspaper shield is okay and has the correct spelling (post 59).
    The earlier shown one (post 56): Ehrenschild is bogus in my opinion. For what reason this
    is a honor-shield? The spelling is not correct as HPL2008 says. Why a combination for the
    Gothic and Latin words?

And why a combination for NSKK, the tool for the NSKK-Verkehrshilfsdienst and the eagle for the
    "Reichs-Kraftwagen-Betriebsverband? Explain please! I do doubt this!

Can you tell me the exact M-code from the RZM as shown at the reverse, please?

Those are mineEnamel III Reich SignsEnamel III Reich Signs

Default "Hier spricht die NSDAP"

Here are my sheduling Boards. Once the enameled metal version and the cardboard version for interiors of Buildings. The cardboard version still has notices attached.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Enamel III Reich Signs   Enamel III Reich Signs  

Several signs that i have seen in a museum here in the Netherlands. Not mine but i think it is for a collector always "nice" to know what there is to search for

Enamel III Reich Signs

Enamel III Reich Signs

Enamel III Reich Signs

Enamel III Reich Signs

Enamel III Reich Signs

Enamel shield of the German heavy-trucking NS organisation, the Reichs-Kraftwagen Betriebsverband (RKB). The RKB was an attempt to centralize control of a nascent trucking industry, then making use of the Autobahn.
    (shield is not mine).

Visor is for a truck driver from this organisation.

IMHO, the best logo of the TR. This is also one of the few TR orgs that did not use a swastika in their logo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Enamel III Reich Signs   Enamel III Reich Signs  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7