Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Erwin Rommel/Afrika Korps commemoration coin 1981

Article about: Hey guys, first of all im sorry if its not technically a ww2 item (1981), but i ran into it the other day and it intrigued me nonetheless. I tried to find info on the web, but there wasnt an

Default Erwin Rommel/Afrika Korps commemoration coin 1981

Hey guys, first of all im sorry if its not technically a ww2 item (1981), but i ran into it the other day and it intrigued me nonetheless. I tried to find info on the web, but there wasnt any or i didnt know how to search for it. Anyway i was wondering if any of you guys know anything about it. Thanks!

Erwin Rommel/Afrika Korps commemoration coin 1981Erwin Rommel/Afrika Korps commemoration coin 1981Erwin Rommel/Afrika Korps commemoration coin 1981

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erwin Rommel/Afrika Korps commemoration coin 1981
    P
    Many

Hello everyone!
    I had found in this website a post of someone that post a coin of Erwin Rommel Afrikankorps asking about the information of it. I had information of it, the coin was made by my father in the 80´s, he had a factory who produce coins for goverments and some other thems. As a new member of this website I can´t reply that gentelman to tell about it. Anyway, my father past away 4 years ago and I can´t ask about that coin. I had the punching dies of the coins (see the pics I attached here), but I hadnt a coin or the info of it. Maybe that guy that asked for the info can let me know where had he fund it.
    Best Regards everyone!
    Antonio