Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

fork, spoon and knife. it's a fake?

Article about: Hi, this is my first post. Hope someone can tell me someting of My new findings, if they are fore real and maby the name of the former owner?

?

Default fork, spoon and knife. it's a fake?

Hi, this is my first post.
    Hope someone can tell me someting of My new findings, if they are fore real and maby the name of the former owner?

fork, spoon and knife. it's a fake?fork, spoon and knife. it's a fake?fork, spoon and knife. it's a fake?fork, spoon and knife. it's a fake?fork, spoon and knife. it's a fake?fork, spoon and knife. it's a fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement fork, spoon and knife. it's a fake?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

The EB looks like period engraving, but the eagle doesn't.
    Eagles look laser engraved, look closely at the deferent style.

Kosta: I’m not sure what you mean when you ask, “if they are fore real and maby the name of the former owner?” (sic). I think that you might be asking if the three utensils belonged to Eva Braun. If so, I doubt it. But if CBH is right that the Reich Adler is laser engraved, and he probably is, whoever engraved it was undoubtedly trying to off it as something that belonged to Eva herself. May I ask what you paid for it, where did you find it, and what did the seller tell you about it? Given my extremely limited knowledge about silver items, I believe that the 510 stamp means that the piece is 51% silver and 49% other metal. If so, it is pretty mid-range, and not likely something that would have been given to Eva. The three pieces were made by Krupp, so they are definitely German. I cannot make out the stamp on the knife, but it might be a restaurant stamp indicating that these three pieces were made for a specific dining establishment. They show evidence of substantial use that would be consistent with flatware that was frequently used. If so, the EB might be the restaurant’s initials, but that’s probably a bit of a reach. Dwight

It makes no sense at all for the State eagle insignia to be marked on the underside of these cutlery pieces. This is quite likely period pieces once again ruined by fake Third Reich era marks.