Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Generalkommando XXVII.Armeekorps plate

Article about: Hello all, Plate reads: "höchstes glück des soldaten ist die tat" I believe the crazing goes through the graphics. Does the glaze appear on top of everything else? Anyone have an o

Default Generalkommando XXVII.Armeekorps plate

Hello all,

Plate reads:

"höchstes glück des soldaten ist die tat"

I believe the crazing goes through the graphics. Does the glaze appear on top of everything else? Anyone have an opinion? It came back with a grouping of authentic items but I can't say I know much about ceramic items.

The lettering on the underside is very blurry and hard to read, any ideas? On the top the writing looks German but the second line looks like it says "Made in France" in English.

Anyhow, comments welcome!

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Generalkommando XXVII.Armeekorps plate   Generalkommando XXVII.Armeekorps plate  

Generalkommando XXVII.Armeekorps plate   Generalkommando XXVII.Armeekorps plate  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Generalkommando XXVII.Armeekorps plate
    P
    Many

?

I'm curious of some of the members here opinion's on this plate and the value of it.

Good morning. I've seen his one before. The attached is one from a respectable dealer in Third Reich porcelain; German Army XXVII Armeekorps Commemorative Ceramic Plate | German Porcelain | For Sale Items