Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes

Article about: I hope this is the right section for something like this. (this is way out of my league) German High Leaders table cloth im not sure if this is from Berchtesgaden or what ?. house tile relic

?

Default German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes

I hope this is the right section for something like this. (this is way out of my league)
    German High Leaders table cloth im not sure if this is from Berchtesgaden or what ?. house tile
    relics from Goering, Bormanns and Hitlers estates. The relics came in a trunk I picked up recently with a bunch of paperwork and photos & misc equipment.
    I don’t know much about these types of items. I was hoping some one could shed some light on them.
    1.the big tile is from Goerings estates.
    2. the small white porcelain are from bormanns estates. And the concrete pieces are from Hitlers place.
    These were recovered by author and Historian Phil Krumolz. I have never heard of the guy I emailed him he replied back. I know COA’a don’t mean anything in this hobby anymore
    3.what do you think of the table cloth
    thank you for your time and help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes   German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes  

German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes   German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes  

German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes   German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes  

German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes
    P
    Many

Default Re: German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes

Phillip L. Krumholz is the one of the leading world experts on Shaving Razors and related paraphanalia. Perhaps he's into bathroom tiles as well!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Default Re: German High Leaders Table Cloth ?/ with pieces of hitlers goering homes

While these pieces of masonry could indeed be what they are purported to be,
    I believe the strong desire to obtain historic Third Reich relics creates
    an open book for decievers and tricksters. As time goes on, more
    of this type of thing will appear.

Unless I personally obtained these items from a Veteran or friend, or the
    actual locales, I remain very skeptical of items such as this. What makes
    the certificate authentic ? You can buy multiples of these at the dollar
    store. And what are a few scraps of old porcelain tile worth ?

IMO, the only way these things ( if original ) would be 'valuable',
    is to the familiy of the Vet or person who picked them up.
    Other than that, they are simply pieces of one or two
    early 20th century European houses.........
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 05-31-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    Regards,

Steve.

Hi Tony, your tile is identical to ones I have pulled at the obersalzburg complex and likewise the others look similar. This stuff is all over up there. The table clothes are likewise close in appearance to ones a friend of mine liberated you might say in 1947/48 or so from the Platterhof. They were still using what they had in those years. I posted some photos of my " pieces of history," all of which I have personally recovered. Hope this helps. Link:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...rble-137971-3/

?

Hi Danno81
    thank you so very much for the help and info
    very interesting
    thanks again
    Tony

Im surprised that these tiles can still be found after so many decades and endless souvenir hunters have raked through the whole area 10 fold!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I was at Wolfschanze in 1989 and 2010... both times, complete tiles abound if you look in the right places... at the Berghof, even though it has been "leveled," there is so much rubble that it will be there for years to come unless they decided to go in and bulldoze and clear the area out by removing the actual foundations... which in some spots has been done at other sites... but if you research a spot, and look carefully, you can find all sorts of materials. I lkike "pieces of history," and have amassed a large collection of "junk" - but knowing the history behind it and where it was from since I picked up the majority of it - and KNOW it is real... it makes some great side items to go with the helmets, ordnance, daggers etc of my WWII collection.

?

Walkwolf put it spot on :
    i quote "Unless I personally obtained these items from a Veteran or friend, or the
    actual locales, I remain very skeptical of items such as this. What makes
    the certificate authentic ? You can buy multiples of these at the dollar
    store. And what are a few scraps of old porcelain tile worth ?"

nowadays almost every grounddig helmet comes from the "Halbe Berlin" , medals are "for sure" an attic find of Berlin.
    Almost 85% of the ID discs offered in Holland come from the "Erprobungsstelle Rechlin"...lots where lost there you know
    Objects appear to be in top state, now i've done battlefields with my detector all over in Europe WW1 & WW2, but strangly my finds never match the quality of the ones that are now for sale......
    I most do something wrong all those years..

Cheers Ger