Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German military stick - silver and ivory

Article about: HI, I found some time ago, nice and mistery item. It's stick for prop up. Handle, has Wehrmacht soldier's head shape. Head made of ivory and helmet of silver. Stick has two parts: bayonet an

Default German military stick - silver and ivory

HI,

I found some time ago, nice and mistery item. It's stick for prop up.

Handle, has Wehrmacht soldier's head shape. Head made of ivory and helmet of silver.
    Stick has two parts: bayonet and scabbard, made of some metal.
    In Poland I saw only two this type of stick.
    First similar stick belonged to gen. Johannes Blaskowitz.
    Apparently this stick was his likeness.
    However, in Poland we have only two very similar stick to sale, but not the same.
    It can be concluded, that these sticks were ownership the German Wehrmacht generals.
    What you think, about this idea? Have you ever heard or read about this item?
    Thank you.

Best regards
    NatalieGerman military stick - silver and ivoryGerman military stick - silver and ivoryGerman military stick - silver and ivory

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German military stick - silver and ivory
    P
    Many

?

Dosent look period more post -45 - from the pictures the helmet dosent look german also the eagle on the front ???

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Here is the standard variant you see in market Circa WWII German SWAGGER STICK Wehrmacht Reserve RESERVE HAT RUH Cane (12/21/2013)

Hallmarks looks right and you have variables but I do not think that is ivory. The fact that it has a knife is a put off and so very British and trying to figure out if a German officer would have a pig sticker in what amounts to be a parade piece. I have doubts and you need better photos.

MAP
    ?

Natalie,

Any more pictures beyond this? Of the whole item?

As Horst noted, the helmet does not look German but could be the angle as it looks there may be a skirt on one side. I just can't be sure.

Will let others opine on authenticity but I've never seen anything like it before. And maybe others can comment on the silver hallmarks.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This isn't something a German General would be seen with...An embellished Reservist-cane perhaps...
    Glenn

MAP
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Natalie,

Any more pictures beyond this? Of the whole item?

As Horst noted, the helmet does not look German but could be the angle as it looks there may be a skirt on one side. I just can't be sure.

Will let others opine on authenticity but I've never seen anything like it before. And maybe others can comment on the silver hallmarks.
    Looks like Ajax and Glenn provide feedback for I hit send...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I saw it in antique shop online in Poland. i don't have more pictures, but I can please for it.
    I wrote, that I think it could be generals stick, because in Poland we have very similar stick,
    but removed the blade (stick from gen. Blaskowitz). The Blaskowitzs stick has certificate of authenticity.
    I want to add, that the stick has the same helmet like mine.

I found the gen. Blaskowitzs stick, but sorry only so small pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images German military stick - silver and ivory  German military stick - silver and ivory  German military stick - silver and ivory  German military stick - silver and ivory  German military stick - silver and ivory 

Seller was writing about this, that the stick is made of ivory and silver. Chick was stolen General during the WW2. What do you think about this?

I can't find any reference to Gen.Blaskowitz owning such an odd cane, nor are sword-canes something German generals carried around...
    I'm not a fan of this item...
    Glenn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast