Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Grafenwohr OBERBAYERN

Article about: Well im back working for the US Army on M1A2 at the moment for 3-66 Armour. I'm realy enjoying it , as i am lead mechanic. This is what ive found here i hope it will be of interest to all of

ian
    ?

Default Grafenwohr OBERBAYERN

Well im back working for the US Army on M1A2 at the moment for 3-66 Armour. I'm realy enjoying it , as i am lead mechanic.

This is what ive found here i hope it will be of interest to all of the members. Here is a mural that ive found here in graf, it has a preservation order on it and is to be restored and glassed over. Note no nazi symbols, it was painted by a captains wife, heer tanks, her name was Frau KRAMER
    He was shot on the russian front 43 for anti nazi sentement as im led to believe? Take note of the helmet with the laural and dove of peace.

I know i cant spell, cheers ian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grafenwohr OBERBAYERN   Grafenwohr OBERBAYERN  

Grafenwohr OBERBAYERN   Grafenwohr OBERBAYERN  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grafenwohr OBERBAYERN
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Grafenwohr OBERBAYERN

Ian -

Very nice find and I must say very well done.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Geb
    ?

Yes it Is ..
    BTW ...Pulled alot of ftx's at graf ..Nimegen Tables... I was a turret Squirrel... 45k M5 D3 B. Co 1FSB Conn Kaserne ..We tested the then XM 1s with the civilian techs .. We supported
    1/30th INF and 3/64th ...until the crap hit the fan with the baeder Meinhoff idiots ..then it was alert after alert ..got sent to the testing ground at Vilseck .... Wild stuff... sorry to go on small world though