Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Help please, cufflinks & tie pin.

Article about: Hello, Can anyone shed any light on these? It would be of great help, they were donated at the charity shop where I work. I wasn't at work when they came in, so didn't get a chance to ask ab

Default Help please, cufflinks & tie pin.

Hello,

Can anyone shed any light on these? It would be of great help, they were donated at the charity shop where I work. I wasn't at work when they came in, so didn't get a chance to ask about it. No markings on the back, but they do have age to them. I am guessing, if period correct they would be unofficial so to speak.

Anyway an interesting thing to turn up at work. If they have any value that I am not seeing please let me know, in order to get a fair value for Mind, the mental health charity where I work.
    I know we don't talk values on the forum so just PM me.
    Many thanks,

Jonathan.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help please, cufflinks & tie pin.   Help please, cufflinks & tie pin.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help please, cufflinks & tie pin.
    P
    Many

Sorry, pictures are the wrong way round!

I like what I see so far, can you possibly get a reverse photo of the cuff links?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for the reply, and here is the reverse picture.

Jonathan.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help please, cufflinks & tie pin.