Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Hier spricht die NSDAP"

Article about: Hi! Got this one this morning. Cardboard, about 65 x 80, in still very nice condition. Here some quick impressions:

?

Default "Hier spricht die NSDAP"

Hi!
    Got this one this morning. Cardboard, about 65 x 80, in still very nice condition.
    Here some quick impressions:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Hier spricht die NSDAP"   "Hier spricht die NSDAP"  

"Hier spricht die NSDAP"   "Hier spricht die NSDAP"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Hier spricht die NSDAP"
    P
    Many

Very nice addition to your collection, and not often encountered...well done!
    cheers, Glenn

Great looking sign you've got there! Only places I have seent these offered so far is on dealer sites at, imo, vastly inflated prices... too bad, I'd love to have one.

?

odal- Very nice and as noted above hard to find in cardboard usually these are enamel on metal - the cardboard types were used indoors whereas the metal type were mounted on the outer party HQ building walls-Nice to also have the mounting instruction sheet on the reverse.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Thanks for kind opinions!
    Yes, i have seen over the years some of them, but never one made of cardboard in this good condition.
    From the names of the streets still writen there i know the city where it comes from too.

?

odal - heres the two I have one is the metal type and the other cardboard, it also has the label on the back in very clean condition.
    Horst

"Hier spricht die NSDAP"

?

Wow!
    Both in real nice condition!
    Much better than mine. Thanks for showing here to me!
    Why are parts of the eagle on the cardboard one yellow?

?

age toning over the years probably due to sunlight.

Horst

Nice! This was from Klaus Butschek?

I saw one that sold on his site recently but I think that was the enamelled version vs. the OP's cardboard version as shown here --- I can't remember seeing a cardboard version on his site (unless it was auctioned or something) and I've been keeping a keen eye out for a nicely priced example of one of these for some time now.

But, yeah... again, these are really nice pieces imo, especially when they still retain street info etc. such as with the OP's example.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast