Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.

Article about: Thank you for sharing the bronze issue! Seems to be a popular piece.

Default Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.

If you could please Like me on Facebook and Comment on the Photos I would appreciate it. Just search Germany Awaken Militaria on Facebook or click this link and log into facebook. Please let me know if the link is not working.Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.
    Last edited by GermanyAwaken; 10-06-2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Errors

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.

Can you explain this post please?

Are you here merely to get more 'likes' on Facebook or to promote your site or sell pieces?

I don't understand the point of this thread.

I will tell you clearly now that this forum does not support or condone any glorification of Hitler or the Nazi Party as your Facebook page might be perceived and will not associate itself with it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Oh my gosh no I am well aware this isn't a Nazi glorification site. The war is definitely over. I wanted to get acquainted with other collectors of similar items and of items from The Medallic Portraits of Adolf Hitler book by Colbert and Hyder. It is a specialty niche of collectors. I also wanted to promote my new page where I buy, sell, trade, and collect German Militaria on Facebook. Like many other collectors. I did not see any harm in this. It is just Art from the period by great artists like Breker, Goetz, Concee, etc. I thought others might appreciate it.
    Last edited by GermanyAwaken; 10-07-2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: error

?

Thank you for your explanation, much appreciated.

Facebook is all well and good but if you want to interact with serious collectors and those with a similar interest you would be better off here rather than on Facebook where all and sundry can see you page and could mistake your intentions.

At least here and within the military/historical interest community you have more chance of discussing your interest with like minded people and not attract idiots to your Facebook page.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Yea i would very much do it on this forum then Facebook. People on the forum will not judge you for what you collect. On facebook you might get targeted by "Anti Hitler Groups" and such and that is never good.
    Thanks
    Ryan

OK, here is a Hitler medallion of mine.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.   Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.  

Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.  
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I am part of the others, and I do appreciate it. Lovely collection, keep it up!

Hello Steve,
    Nice medallion by Oskar Gloeckler "The Future is Ours". Do you collect these items or sell? Do you have others to show?
    Thank you for the post

- - Updated - -

I'm glad you can enjoy the Art. It is truly Powerful.
    Thanks Visor

It is the only one I have.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I have similar medal:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.   Hitler Items Coins,Medals,Plaques,Postcards, Etc.  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast