Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Relief

Article about: I found this by my Grandpa- On the Botto is a 1933 and a J.P. What is the Price?

requiem
    ?

Default Hitler Relief

I found this by my Grandpa-

On the Bottom is a 1933 and a J.P.

What is the Price?

2. # ADS

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    I am sorry, we are not an appraisal site. You can visit many militaria dealers to get some information.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

requiem
    ?

Hey ok sorry, maybe you have a Link for me?

If You google militaria dealers, you will find many. Just stay away from Snyder's.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Welcome Requiem,

While we are happy to discuss the merits and authenticity of the item at hand, as Ralph has noted, we do not appraise items.

I wish I could help you out with a link but I for one can not see the picture of the item. You will need to upload it to the forum and not use photo hosting links.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Try GERMANWARBOOTY.COM...Authentic Militaria. They have had and may still have a number of plaques for sale (if that is what it is as I can't see the picture). Remember that these are full retail prices and not what a collector to collector price would be.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)