Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlers Art Book

Article about: Hi fellas, i think most of you will find this interesting as it has been a controversial subject. In the mini series " Band of Brothers " towards the end episodes you will see wher

Default Hitlers Art Book

Hi fellas, i think most of you will find this interesting as it has been a controversial subject.

In the mini series " Band of Brothers " towards the end episodes you will see where this type of thing came in to play. Although it actually did take place in the movie this type of thing as you probably know happened quite a bit for other pieces.

If i were there at that time knowing what i know now there would be alot more missing than a photo album

rgds, Ty

WWII veteran had Hitler's art book on bookshelf - Yahoo! News

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlers Art Book
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitlers Art Book

Hi Ty, that is an interesting article. The subject of stolen artworks is a fairly murky one. Anything which helps runites paintings etc with the famillies of the rightful owners has to be good. Lets hope this helps.

Cheers, Ade.

I read it in the paper today. Seems the book itself goes back to Germany.

Regards, Wim

If i were there at that time knowing what i know now there would be a lot more missing than a photo album.
    You and me both. Being 100% honest - I would have brought back anything and everything that I could carry or mail...spoils of war.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]