Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ-Heimsymbol

Article about: At WAF one of their members (Planet) showed a great symbol, which was allowed to be used at HJ-homes. I think it is needed also to show this here. Thomas did send me photographs of such symb

Default HJ-Heimsymbol

At WAF one of their members (Planet) showed a great symbol, which was allowed to be used at HJ-homes.
    I think it is needed also to show this here. Thomas did send me photographs of such symbol. I add here
    the announcement from the official HJ-source, as well as two photographs. Ths symbol was found in the
    area of Stade in Germany.

October 22, 1937 this symbol was shown in the "Amtliches Nachrichtenblatt des Jugendführers des
    Deutschen Reichs und der Reichsjugendführung der NSDA
    P" (V/24) with the title "use of the HJ-Heimsymbol".
    The shown size is an actually made one (cast material with a size of about 64.0 cm and a weight of 50 lbs, which
    is really heavy.
    A sample (Muster) was 15.0x15.0 cm in size. It was allowed to be made from stone, metal as well as wood. The
    areal-architect from the HJ was responsible. The size tells it must be for a quite large building, as the size depended
    on the size, material and architectonic structure for the building. Those who brought together the funds for the "home",
    must have had a lot of money, to have the shown eagle-symbol made.

HJ-Heimsymbol HJ-Heimsymbol

The symbol compared to a matchbox:

HJ-Heimsymbol

The use of such symbol at a HJ-home at Harsewinkel with the opening and another
    home where a wooden version was positioned.

This was allowed according to the text of the announcement:

Thomas and I say: ENJOY!!
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 02-15-2016 at 10:39 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ-Heimsymbol
    P
    Many