Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KL Buchenwald Table Knife

Article about: Hello guys, I have seen this KL Buchenwald table knife for sale. I have found these examples (3 PC'S SILVERWEAR FROM BUCHENWALD CAMP, German Reich Military Treasures) but they appear to have

Default Re: KL Buchenwald Table Knife

Sorry, English is not my first langauage. I did not wanted to say that KL personal did not used knives, spoons or forks. Of course they did! As they also used plates, saucers etc. But - maybe I will make a mistake but were they marked like the knife Glen posted? Or were they just ordinary III-Reich period items used in KL-s? Often unmarked and sometimes marked with RAD, DAF or even Wehrmacht or Luftwaffe logos? I have for example plates from the Waffen SS hospital but none of them is marked with Waffen SS logo - all are marked with MdA. So I belive that also in KL-s most of such items were not specially marked. And I also belive this knife has nothing to do with the KL Buchenwald but of course it is only my opinion what can easily also be wrong.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: KL Buchenwald Table Knife

No need to say sorry for that. I thought perhaps you meant the prisoners, not the staff. That would, as stated earlier, be a very different matter.

Regards,

Carl
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12