Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Leitz logo

Article about: HELLO THERE, I FOUND A PLATE WITH THIS LEITZ LOGO, AND I FOUND NOTHING ABOUT IT ON THE NET, DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY INFO ABOUT IT? THE PLATE IS FROM 1940 MADE BY Hutschenreuther. THANKS IN ADV

?

Default Leitz logo

HELLO THERE, I FOUND A PLATE WITH THIS LEITZ LOGO, AND I FOUND NOTHING ABOUT IT ON THE NET, DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY INFO ABOUT IT? THE PLATE IS FROM 1940 MADE BY Hutschenreuther. THANKS IN ADVANCE, OCSKA.Leitz logo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leitz logo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leitz logo
    P
    Many

?

Leitz is a company located in Wetzlar Germany - they produced cameras i.e Leica and other items such as field glasses and other fine optical equipment. They have been around prior to WWII.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Thanks Horst, I know about camera-optical products of Leitz company, I dont know anything about this logo with `plane`. Why plane? And where were these porcelains used? What I found was simple logo they used, in the 40`s, with similar calligraphic fonts. All my best, O.

?

The porelanins were more than likely used in there factory/office kantine for their employees and guests - as for the emblem ,more than likely for the various optical equipment which were also used on planes i.e. cameras ,lenses, optics etc
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"