Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mixed bag of items for review and opinions

Article about: Both the cloth FJ badges look wrong from the poor pics provided IMHO. As has already been mentioned, post good quality pictures of each individual item in their respective forums if you expe

Default Mixed bag of items for review and opinions

Looking for opinions, a few of the items I am sure about...the cloth, buckles, eagle and medal not so much. Any and all comments / criticism welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Mixed bag of items for review and opinionsMixed bag of items for review and opinionsMixed bag of items for review and opinionsMixed bag of items for review and opinionsMixed bag of items for review and opinionsMixed bag of items for review and opinionsMixed bag of items for review and opinionsMixed bag of items for review and opinionsMixed bag of items for review and opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mixed bag of items for review and opinions
    P
    Many

?

I'm afraid I don't have the authority to comment on most of these items,... but the pin cushion sure made me laugh!

The S.A desk eagle is reproduction as for the badges im unsure same with the belt buckles, need to have close ups to see if repo or not? Im sure others will be along to comment.

- - ------- - -

The S.A desk eagle is reproduction as for the badges im unsure same with the belt buckles, need to have close ups to see if repo or not? Im sure others will be along to comment.

Hello mate and welcome to the forum, pics are not great but from what I can see both the buckles are bad
    Ben

it is better to post 1 item a time with close pics.

?

It would be better to post some of these items in their respective "Forums" i.e. Belt, medals etc - the experts would provide replies ASAP.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

I believe the Panzerkampf Abzeichen is fake, that marking should be right behind the swastika and the backing is wrong.

I am always skeptical of buckles, badges and anything else metal. Seems this style eagle has come out of the closet recently, have seen several variants. The pin cushion is comical for sure! Will post in the respective areas next time too.

Well, the pull type igniters are real enough. ZZ 42 = Zugzünder Model 42. It is described in the Picattinny Arsenal dictionary of German ordnance as "pull or pressure type igniter used in booby traps and stock mines." I imagine a full box like the one here has some value. NH

The SS insignia doesn't look good from those pics so can you post close ups in the SS section please

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast