Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks

Article about: hello friends i want to show you my drum set. I'm very proud of him. and the colors on the frame are original, even the membrane. plays very nicely! What do you think?

?

Default My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks

hello friends i want to show you my drum set. I'm very proud of him. and the colors on the frame are original, even the membrane. plays very nicely! What do you think?My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticksMy marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticksMy marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticksMy marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Don't know anything about these but it sure looks nice. Certainly has seen some use!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice complete set sticks and all -
    Hort
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

more info from original catalogue My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticksMy marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticksMy marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks

Default Luftwaffe drum hanger

This is the only item connected to drums I have ever owned, not my sort of thing but a lovely piece of kit. Just need a good original Luftwaffe drum to go with it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks   My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks  

My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks   My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks  

My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks   My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks  

My marsch-trommeln with hanger and drumsticks