Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Nazi cups

Article about: Hi All, Can anyone tell if the cups(dont know if this is the right word) are original. I can buy all 5 for \\$30 dollar. Gr. Tim

Timster, your room is awesome! My 2 cups arrived today and I going to try to get my own room half as spooky as your's

Quote by Larry C View Post
    the difference is in the material used ..to be near a clear ceramic type..making it very brittle and easy to break..from what i understand. I think lightly tapping it and listening to the difference of that from a normal plastic cup. Regards Larry
    Mine are just as you described. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi cups
    P
    Many

Thanx it looks great in the dark.. Im curious to see your pictures.

Here is my little collection and the cups gives it a nice touch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi cups   Nazi cups  

Wow that also looks really great! Especially with the skull in the background. Nicely done.

All you need now is an EVP Recorder and a Ouija Board!
    cheers, Glenn

Eeewwww Got the hair standing up on the back of my neck...which is a small taste of the living Horror from back then. Nice Display..did you use the little battery votive candles? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    All you need now is an EVP Recorder and a Ouija Board!
    cheers, Glenn
    Haha actually I like paranormal stuff

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Eeewwww Got the hair standing up on the back of my neck...which is a small taste of the living Horror from back then. Nice Display..did you use the little battery votive candles? Regards Larry
    Thats what I wanted to hear! Thanks

Yes I use those candles, so when my girlfriend wants it cousy and wants to snuggle on a friday evening, I turn the candles on.
    She doesnt like's it at all!

That looks great with the fake t lights! Saw some of these for sale and missed out on them, now I keep seeing photos of them in collections. Next time I see them hopefully I won't miss out.

The little cups are original and were massively produced around 1933. However following the election victory such items were considered demeaning towards Hitler and the Nazi Party and production diminished. They were for putting T light candles in. Not sure if that is a good idea as they are made of celluloid! I saw a similar set in British Columbia for 25 CD,

The little cups are original and were produced around the time of Hitler's election. They were for putting T light candles in. Not sure if that is a good idea as they are made of celluloid! I saw a similar set in British Columbia for 25 CD. Eventually such items were considered to cheapen the Nazi image and production diminished.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3