Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nazi cups

Article about: Hi All, Can anyone tell if the cups(dont know if this is the right word) are original. I can buy all 5 for \\$30 dollar. Gr. Tim

Default Nazi cups

Hi All,

Can anyone tell if the cups(dont know if this is the right word) are original. I can buy all 5 for $30 dollar.

Gr. Tim

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0880.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	231.2 KB 
ID:	852751

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Seen one of these for sell on a U.k. website described as a "high ranking officers funeral candle holder" can't say if thats true or not or attest to its originality but they want £50 for it ! cheers Paul

I've read they are simply candle holders for parades etc. I have no idea on how to judge originality or otherwise.

?

If original i would say 30dollars for 5 patriotic candleholders is a nice price.

Cant comment on when the items were made.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

A great thread pertaining to these " Tea Lights " NSDAP Tealights?.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanx guys. Great thread indeed Larry! I will buy them 30 dollars is a very good price.

its a steal.

6 dollars apiece? Heck, you could instantly resell them and make a Decent profit! Nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Interesting little cups ..would be great to be displayed in a background setting in a display case with those little Votive battery candles you can pick up at a dollar store.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Interesting little cups ..would be great to be displayed in a background setting in a display case with those little Votive battery candles you can pick up at a dollar store.
    That is exactly what I am going to do. I will make some pictures when I got them. Im geussing Wednesday. Just hope that they are original.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast