Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help Identifying This Stamped Brass Table Medal w/Eagle and Swastika

Article about: Hi, all. A friend of mine sent me these photos asking if I knew what this piece might be. He saw it for sale recently but the seller said he couldn't identify it and hadn't seen one like it

Question Need Help Identifying This Stamped Brass Table Medal w/Eagle and Swastika

Hi, all. A friend of mine sent me these photos asking if I knew what this piece might be. He saw it for sale recently but the seller said he couldn't identify it and hadn't seen one like it before...only saying it was a Table Medal of some kind. It appears to be made out of stamped brass and measures 1 1/8 inches wide by 1 1/2 inches high. It's also being sold for, I think, $125. Anyone have any opinions or info on this piece and what it represents?

Thanks,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help Identifying This Stamped Brass Table Medal w/Eagle and Swastika   Need Help Identifying This Stamped Brass Table Medal w/Eagle and Swastika  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help Identifying This Stamped Brass Table Medal w/Eagle and Swastika
    P
    Many