MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need help identifying these toys/models?

Article about: 25+ years ago an old girlfriend gave me these German model vehicles. She told me her Uncle who was a WW2 vet got these from a German command table. The story goes that they were used to repr

Default Need help identifying these toys/models?

25+ years ago an old girlfriend gave me these German model vehicles. She told me her Uncle who was a WW2 vet got these from a German command table. The story goes that they were used to represent units. They are old and made of some sort of ceramic which as you can see easily chips so weren't suitable for toys. The markings don't look German to me though. They look either French or British to me. So I have my doubts. I haven't been able to find anything about them but that doesn't mean anything. They could be some common toy. I would appreciate any information anyone might have about them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help identifying these toys/models?   Need help identifying these toys/models?  

Need help identifying these toys/models?   Need help identifying these toys/models?  

Need help identifying these toys/models?   Need help identifying these toys/models?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help identifying these toys/models?
    P
    Many