Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New finds

Article about: Hi, last weekend went to an antique fair near my house and was surprised to find these. Coulndt resist and bought all of them. A nice medical book edited by SS Doctor richard krueger, three

Default New finds

Hi, last weekend went to an antique fair near my house and was surprised to find these.
    Coulndt resist and bought all of them.
    A nice medical book edited by SS Doctor richard krueger, three field bandages e a nice luftwaffe plate. It was a great day.
    Enjoy.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New finds   New finds  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New finds
    P
    Many

Default Re: New finds

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Hi, last weekend went to an antique fair near my house and was surprised to find these.
    Coulndt resist and bought all of them.
    A nice medical book edited by SS Doctor richard krueger, three field bandages e a nice luftwaffe plate. It was a great day.
    Enjoy.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Nice items and well done there! Its allways pleasing when you find items you really appreciate at antique fairs, flea markets, car-boots etc.

Some more photos

The interior of the book

The bandages

New finds   New finds  

Nice score! When I was a kid in Germany I was snooping around a house that was about to be torn down, and I actually found the exact same book in the basement, on a pile of swept up debris...along with a nice local area map (W/eagle-swastika). In the backyard was a tiny air-raid shelter made out of a half-buried concrete drainage pipe, and I found a very beat up Volksgasmaske floating in a bathtub in the yard as well. My grandmother told me that the owner of the house had been the town pharmacist and dedicated member of the SS, Herr Feldhofen.
    Sorry for the long story...but seeing your new score brought back memories of my collecting glory-days! Cheers, Glenn