Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP propaganda plaque?

Article about: Hi,i do not know if this is the right part of the forum but can you please tell me if this is genuine? (sorry if photos are rotated i do not know how to do)

Default NSDAP propaganda plaque?

Hi,i do not know if this is the right part of the forum but can you please tell me if this is genuine? NSDAP propaganda plaque?NSDAP propaganda plaque?NSDAP propaganda plaque?NSDAP propaganda plaque?(sorry if photos are rotated i do not know how to do)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP propaganda plaque?
    P
    Many

anyone?

please

Be patient, most Forum members live in different timezones, surely someone will comment soon enough.
    I personally am not sure about this example... it looks to new to me, and i know these are often faked.

Regards,
    A.

Thanks i will wait��

I personally think it is one of the many fakes/fantasy pieces that come out of Eastern Europe. The market has been flooded with all sorts of weird and wonderful signs over the last few years. No age to it, coupled with no marks around the fixing holes, and rust on the back that looks chemically aged - Not for me

JMM
    ?

Also think it's a fake. So "aged" on the back side and so "new" on the front side…
    Besides I've seen several times these plaques poping up for sale in the past years. A bit strange...

?

I don’t like it personally... sure is awful bright and clean on the reverse for 70+ years old....

Hummel