Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSFK desk trophy

Article about: ive had this along time. winged nsfk man rzm marked to rear..never seen another one mounted on a wood base..interesting item...have you guys seen many nsfk items like this...tom

?

Default NSFK desk trophy

ive had this along time. winged nsfk man rzm marked to rear..never seen another one mounted on a wood base..interesting item...have you guys seen many nsfk items like this...tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSFK desk trophy   NSFK desk trophy  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK desk trophy
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSFK desk trophy

Very nice item Tom , iv not seen one mounted on a wooden base like that before ,Cheers Raymond

very nice ! i see one before , but not mounted in wood base ! mounted in marble base and the man is more tall

?

Tom, great item - heres my NSKF Bronze reflecting Icarus the flying greek who fell to the earth after coming to close to the sun , melting the wax holding the feathers of his wings together. The bronze stands approx 10", these are great centerpeices for a collection room.

Horst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSFK desk trophy   NSFK desk trophy  

"He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

I missed one at the sale about 1 1/2' tall,, go NSFK !

?

Nice statues!

?

thanks for replies, ive always liked these desk items too. they are getting hard to locate and the prices have gone way up. always fun to examine..

Terrific stuff! I'm a little late on this discussion it seems, but couldn't help to respond.
    As an NSFK collector, it is always interesting to see these items surface and to see the variation in them. Attached are a couple of WWII German gliding trophies in my collection. If you ever want to part with it, I have a display case waiting to display the one you have!

NSFK desk trophy   NSFK desk trophy  

nice plaques and statues,,,thanks for sharing,,,

?

Quote by Horst View Post
    Tom, great item - heres my NSKF Bronze reflecting Icarus the flying greek who fell to the earth after coming to close to the sun , melting the wax holding the feathers of his wings together. The bronze stands approx 10", these are great centerpeices for a collection room.

Horst
    Horst, I know this is an old thread ... but I have a question about your statue; how is the gold colored NSFK insignia at the statues feet is attached to the base? I am curious as to whether it came to you with it attached or you just set it on there for effect?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast