Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSKK Plaque

Article about: 1936 NSKK Motorbrigade Franken plaque. Posted the E/K because it came with it. The story was they were in a grandparents saftey deposit box. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Default NSKK Plaque

1936 NSKK Motorbrigade Franken plaque. Posted the E/K because it came with it. The story was they were in a grandparents saftey deposit box. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK Plaque   NSKK Plaque  

1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Plaque
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: NSKK Plaque

Very nice NSKK plaque awarded for a crosscountry drive from the Motorgruppe Franken 1936 -

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Default Re: NSKK Plaque

Thanks! I figured the things were worth $75. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Question.
    Were these plaques common? Were they a souvenir or a prize?
    I have one from a cross-country through Brandenburg dated 1939 with NSKK on it.
    I have seen others for previous years and wondered if this was an annual event and what day the 1939 one was held.
    Thanks for any information.

?

These are still held today in Germany but its no longer the NSKK but the Motor Sport Club which every town has , that holds these events - These were plaques that were given to the event winners in most cases or sometimes to all the persons who participated in the event - as to the exact date of the event other than the year, these were varied and some time were incorporated on the plaque and sometimes not.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Thanks for the info. My interest in the specific date for this one is that it is 1939 and NSKK but no swastika and instead has a large eagle with an olive branch in its beak. Obviously a propaganda piece made when the invasion of Poland was already planned. Interesting to see a peace symbol on an item from that period.

?

1939 – The 11th Party Congress was given the name "Rally of Peace" (Reichsparteitag des Friedens). It was meant to reiterate the German desire for peace, both to the German population and to other countries. Peace was the theme for 1939 until the theme got canceled.

?

This is the plaque.NSKK Plaque

?

That is nice. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Hello,
    Nice looking plaques! You got a great deal if you paid 75 bucks. That's the sort of find all of us like to run across! Here's my NSKK plaque, I believe for a safety drive(?). That Brandenburgische plaque, is that about 3 inches in diameter or somewhat larger? Nice looking piece. There seems to be quite a few nice plaques from the NSKK. I passed on one a number of years ago...kind of sorry I did. Again nice items you have there.
    Duzig(Bill)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK Plaque  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast