Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Nurnberg die stadt der Reishparteitage mini stein

Article about: My wife just returned from visiting relatives in Ludwigshafen, Germany a few days ago and she brought back this mini stein that she told me she used to have with her dolls and she would play

Default Nurnberg die stadt der Reishparteitage mini stein

My wife just returned from visiting relatives in Ludwigshafen, Germany a few days ago and she brought back this mini stein that she told me she used to have with her dolls and she would play with this. She found this among other items in the attic of her Aunt's house. Her mother and Aunt both grew up in Germany during the Second World War and there were several relatives who served in the military. (I will post some of the other information, photos and findings in the appropriate sections later).

I have not been able to find another stein like this one that I assume is from the 1930's??? I have seen some mini steins made in the 70's and I imagine they are still sold today as souvenirs.

I have also searched many sites and have only found larger steins, full liter, half liter, and similar steins. Nothing in the size of 2 inches in size.

I originally thought that this could have possibly been in a child's Tea set or China set from the 1930's or 1940's given the size but I am not too sure.

My wife thought that folks may have used it for shots of schnapps...

My question to the more knowledgeable members out there...

Would this particular item have been purchased or given out at one of the Party Rallies in Nuremberg? I thought it was a very interesting item from her family history and I would like to try to provide some more information about it to her. Her Aunt could not recall where it may have come from, if it came from a family member or not and unfortunately my wife's mother has dementia and whatever possible recollection of the item from her would have to be met with some suspicion.

Trying to gather as much information and research for my wife's family history to pass on to our son..

Comments and feedback will be much appreciated..

Smitty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nurnberg die stadt der Reishparteitage mini stein   Nurnberg die stadt der Reishparteitage mini stein  

Nurnberg die stadt der Reishparteitage mini stein   Nurnberg die stadt der Reishparteitage mini stein  

Nurnberg die stadt der Reishparteitage mini stein  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nurnberg die stadt der Reishparteitage mini stein
    P
    Many

Not a style that I have seen before either. Steins like this were sold as souvenirs to those attending the rallies or all year round.

Thanks Erich...

Been searching hi and low for other information on this.. Looking at Children's toys, beer steins, Nurnberg specifically but I have found nothing...

Smitty

?

Quote by Erich S View Post
    Not a style that I have seen before either. Steins like this were sold as souvenirs to those attending the rallies or all year round.
    Erich hit the nail on the head ,Ive seen all sorts of items i.e. Demi cups , mini stein etc - nice find.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"