Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Old c.plath compass with rudder 1937

Article about: Hello, I'm new to the forum so I didn't really know where to put this special artifact. I have a question about an old compass build by C.plath of Hamburg in 1937 and used by a german navy s

Default Old c.plath compass with rudder 1937

Hello, I'm new to the forum so I didn't really know where to put this special artifact.
    I have a question about an old compass build by C.plath of Hamburg in 1937 and used by a german navy ship. How much do you guys think it's worth?
    Your help is appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Old c.plath compass with rudder 1937
    P
    Many

welcome to the site Nathan.we don't do pricing on here.its a nice item depends how bad someone wants it.

Ok, thanks anyway

If you want to find out a price try Google one must have been sold at sometime in the past

I have googled it exentsively but I never found one like this

MAP
    ?

I've looked at this thread a few times but never commented as I know nothing about these but I would recommend getting the views of an expert in nautical items and not a military collector. Although it is german and has a swastika my bet is it is more merchant marine related and thus the interest in this would be stronger for someone with a passion for old nautical items. I say this only because on my way to work I pass by a nautical shop that sells all old high end diving and ship items.

Just my thoughts and not based on knowledge so take it for what it is...

Good luck.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)