Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

One of a Kind? Artwork, Hand painted pastel flyer UNIQUE****

Article about: Purchased at an estate sale a few months ago, thought it was unique and cool as hell any opinions? Not sure who its buy but the bottom says the artist it looks like? Any ideas about what it

Yeah I put it behind glass and tucked away from direct light. It is on heavy paper for sure, I wouldn't dare rolling it up, but the paper is too stiff even if i tried! I figured because of the smearing it was some sort of pastel artwork. Ill have to look up the author and see what I can find about him. Any good links about him?

I can take a better pic if anyone wants to see some part of it better, let me know Bryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote by remss View Post
    True that, better keep it safe from humidity.
    Better condition for conservation is :
    2 sheet of acid-free paper, and 2 paper "elephant" ( same as you found in the photo album ).
    you keep your document beetween them.
    Safe from light and air.
    I understand the wish to show it as we can see on your pictures, but it' s one of the worst way if you want to keep it in original condition.

Don' t forget, the value of this kind of document is based on the history value, but the brightness and paper conservation is the key if you want to keep the value of an original watercolor draw.
    Theses advices are only relevant if it' s an original one and not a reproduction.
    Ill have to find someone who can take better care of it than I can I simply put it ontop of a cool looking background and stuck it behind some glass lol :*((

Well, one of the best thing you can do if you want to keep it is :
    Take a high definition picture of it, make a very good print and stuck it behind a glass.
    And keep the original one as i said before.

Well don' t try to roll it up.

Water color need a really heavy paper if you don't want a deformation during the work.

Yeah I wouldnt dare lol, Looked up the aritst and found some cool landscape works of his but nothing even remotely close to what I have, Anyone ever seen anything like this? or ideas about if it was a leaflet, or propaganda poster of some sort, or just an artistic drawling by a talented artist lol Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12