Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

One Of My Favorites!

Article about: Thanks again guys, the Hitler items that Frau Winter collected from the Brown House and his Munich apartment were seized by the Bavarian government in 1954 and later returned to her and rema

Default Re: One Of My Favorites!

Thanks again guys, the Hitler items that Frau Winter collected from the Brown House and his Munich apartment were seized by the Bavarian government in 1954 and later returned to her and remained with her until her death in 1970. This medal is just one piece of a major historical Hitler collection that was auctioned off.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One Of My Favorites!
    P
    Many

Quote by Erich S View Post
    Thanks again guys, the Hitler items that Frau Winter collected from the Brown House and his Munich apartment were seized by the Bavarian government in 1954 and later returned to her and remained with her until her death in 1970. This medal is just one piece of a major historical Hitler collection that was auctioned off.
    wow that is a nice piece of history. I'm suprized the Russians didn't grab it up. very nice one of a kind.

Crazy horse, the Russians never made it to Munich and these treasures were kept safe from them.

Here's the reverse of the medal that I forgot to post.
    Attached Images Attached Images One Of My Favorites! 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2