Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original German Danger sign?

Article about: Need as much info as I can get for a friend who just purchased this nice porcelain sign. From what I know this type looks like the type to alert people of mine zones (reminds me of the flags

Default Original German Danger sign?

Need as much info as I can get for a friend who just purchased this nice porcelain sign. From what I know this type looks like the type to alert people of mine zones (reminds me of the flags). Think its real? Also what do you think the value is? the black parts have an interesting texture for sure and yellow feels flat. Also Nazi markings on back that had been crossed out. What sort of wall would this have hung on looks like it should have been a somewhat permanent fixture at the time Thanks for the help!
    Beau
    Original German Danger sign?Original German Danger sign?Original German Danger sign?Original German Danger sign?Original German Danger sign?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original German Danger sign?
    P
    Many

found one similar on this website also with scratches. Is this an authentic WW2 Danger porcelain sign?

That thread contains all you need to know about
    the above sign - hope your friend can get
    a refund.........
    Regards,

Steve.

that's to bad... any chance its real? my guess is no especially after the scratching out on both is almost identical. Probably from same maker

?

Quote by BeauHarper View Post
    Need as much info as I can get for a friend who just purchased this nice porcelain sign. From what I know this type looks like the type to alert people of mine zones (reminds me of the flags). Think its real? Also what do you think the value is? the black parts have an interesting texture for sure and yellow feels flat. Also Nazi markings on back that had been crossed out. What sort of wall would this have hung on looks like it should have been a somewhat permanent fixture at the time Thanks for the help!
    Beau
    Original German Danger sign?Original German Danger sign?Original German Danger sign?Original German Danger sign?Original German Danger sign?
    If the sign was a dinosaur like on the ruler it would be a Fake-o-saurus. No good for me and another post war..throw a swastika and eagle on it and hope someone falls for it deal.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

The scratches are still shiney for goodness sake, who would think this is 70+ years old?

Total fake please return it to seller if you can

Bad to the bone!....

Not from the Third Reich or the era. Sorry...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

The rust ect is faked on this one....the "damage" to the edges is all wrong, it would not look like that, to regular.

Just my thoughts.

Dean

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast