Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Original Nazi funeral Sash???

Article about: I would pass on this item 100% repo.totaly looks like the junk being sold on the internet.

Default Re: Original Nazi funeral Sash???

I would pass on this item 100% repo.totaly looks like the junk being sold on the internet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Nazi funeral Sash???
    P
    Many

Thank you Chris that is what I thought..

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    I would pass on this item 100% repo.totaly looks like the junk being sold on the internet.
    Post a reproduction that looks like this.

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Thank you Chris that is what I thought..
    You were right,good job on that.

Quote by K.Lindblom View Post
    Post a reproduction that looks like this.
    Sorry I do not collect repo,but if you would like to see one just look on the internet.

Kris can we see some pics of your ORIG funeral items to compare. If you still have them?

Thank you very much everybody. you have helped me a lot.
    I like these funeral sash. What price and where I could find a funeral sash?, reputable dealer.
    A greeting

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Kris can we see some pics of your ORIG funeral items to compare. If you still have them?
    I have never shot photos of them but the Hitler sash posted and the other posted are mine and I also have a second Hitler with the embroidered eagle. These pieces are different and these sashes vary from best I can tell date of manufacture and cost and can even find them made of paper with a paper metallic fringe.

So, seems there is a difference of opinion here and maybe this piece has issues, I do not see them blatantly and construction looks o.k and I do not shop sashes on the web nor do I do repros either. They are all shiny, and the paper ones are waxed for sheen. Someone wants to pop the sash at the top of this thread to a web dealer with other spurious wares feel free but do not recall seeing this.

Best,

Kris

?

i looked at it and its original as its in realy good condition. eric,just because something is realy clean and in perfect condition does not make the item fake.iam with kris on this one..of corse i would have to have it in hand to be 110% but just by the pictures it looks right.
    Last edited by pammy; 02-13-2011 at 06:46 PM.

I did a multi keyword search on multiple engines and found several fake sashes, none of them like the one that started this topic, nor does any of them have the same construction. Nor do any of the usual suspect selling points have a similar sash.

I also fired the photos off to Jeff Clark to make sure my eyes were not fooling me and he says it looks o.k as well, but like me would not value it highly based on the overall quality.

Funerals then not unlike now in many cases would be subject to budget and not everyone had money, there are a boatload of various sashes out there and of various materials.

That sash is original.

Kris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast