Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München

Article about: My newest Eagle...Blood Order medal wood carving... just arrived. Original new find. Has aged wood patina... chain holder aged patina... and smells of an old wood/antique musky cellar.. what

?

Default Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München

My newest Eagle...Blood Order medal wood carving... just arrived. Original new find. Has aged wood patina... chain holder aged patina... and smells of an old wood/antique musky cellar.. what an unmistakably odor.
    View all pics.
    Was found in the cellar of a Bräuhaus in München last year(2017) in September...regardless of the info... it really shows age.
    14.5 inches wide and 19 inches high. There is a chain of custody to the find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München   Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München  

Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München   Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München  

Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München   Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München
    P
    Many

?

Current location
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München   Period Blood Order medal wood carving: From a cellar in a Bräuhaus in München  

raz
    ?

Have no idea if it is war time or not but I like it . Looks great on the wall too .

?

There are still finds, to be found in Germany. Most are of course out of site/forgotten... then sometimes a reliable German Militaria dealer is made aware of it... and picked up from the cellar and cleaned of debris. It is definitely not a modern item... and not a RZM made item. It is period 3rd Reich art... this kinda of stuff is shunned in Germany... and are sometimes lucky they don't get destroyed.

?

Agree that there are still finds in those deep dark cellars of Brauhauses/BIREGARDENS in Munich etc. This could have been in the are where the old fighters sat when they had their beer and Brotzeit. Nice display item period or not.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Wunderschönes Einzelstück angefertigt für die Blutordenträger aus München. Das Stück wurde in München in einem alten Brauhaus im Speicher gefunden. Massives und schweres Wandrelief mit den Maßen 49 x 37 x 5 cm. Oberhalb mit starker Eisenkette zum befestigen an der Wand. Sehr schöne und zeitgenössische Schnitzarbeit vor 1945 !!! Sicherlich einmalige Chance auf ein seltenes politisches Relikt aus München.

A cool piece!

MAP
    ?

Nice

Is that "unmistakable odor" smell from the wood or your feet??? LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

would love to see it in a period photo!

William Kramer

?

Indeed who wouldn't. But Jan Stiller from Munich... picked up the item from the location... and owner doesn't want to be identified. That being said I have no doubt that it it a period art piece item.