Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

please help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statue

Article about: Frankly, just my personal opinion, I'd chuck it in the bin. Horrible.

Default please help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statue

please help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statueplease help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statueplease help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statueplease help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statueplease help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statueplease help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statue

Hi
    Thwe eagle I think it's bronze its very heavy and the botom is marble. THe other my grandfather had it listed as "box 9SS anniversary of the panzer division"

Would really like the help. thanks for your time

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement please help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statue
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: please help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statue

I'll move this one to the Art/Exotica forum where you will probably get more response.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: please help! I need to know the value of box aniversary 9SS desk eagle statue

thanks

The desk eagle is a reproduction. You can buy them online for about $100. I'm not sure about the plaque.

Regards,
    Corey

?

M3/ 90 RZM , sloppy

?

Ah the free valauation service !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Free?

I will provide a valuation, my fee is $15

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Free?

I will provide a valuation, my fee is $15
    No valuation before donation..................?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    No valuation before donation..................?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Of course.....

And don't think about undercutting my prices

?

a
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast