Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A Presentation Piece from AH

Article about: Ok, at least it got you to look I received this e mail this morning. Honestly I couldn't stop laughing. I did reply to the poor chap, short and sweet ,"good luck" Are there really

Default A Presentation Piece from AH

Ok, at least it got you to look

I received this e mail this morning. Honestly I couldn't stop laughing. I did reply to the poor chap, short and sweet ,"good luck"

Are there really people out there that believe this sort of humbug Buy the item not the story

Hi John,

At the end of hostilities 1945, my late Stepfather was given by a German General this Tankard. The General explained that Hitler who had six made to present to high ranking officers, generals or over who were wounded in action : The tankards were as I am led to believe presented in the field. The General who spoke to my late stepfather said that,by the time he had reached 1945 he had had enough of the third reich and wanted nothing more to do with Hitler and so gave him the tankard.

The Imperial War Museum have studied the article and told my mother it is genuine and the other five must be in german families.

I would like a positive verification and identification and value, as I may well be interested in putting it up for auction.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Presentation Piece from AH   A Presentation Piece from AH  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Presentation Piece from AH
    P
    Many

?

Nice one John. Gave me a laugh, looks like we have a...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Presentation Piece from AH  

?

I guess there is a sucker born every minute as the saying goes-

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Quote by Adam M View Post
    Nice one John. Gave me a laugh, looks like we have a...
    A Presentation Piece from AH

I say, do you mind???!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I thought that was you mucker

That story is incredible, made me chuckle. I wonder if they could throw a few more generals into it.

Looks like he made that with some copper down spouts he stole off the side of a house. What will they think of next!

A rare and little-known non-wearable award. This is the Verwundetensturmbierkrug, bestowed on those who were injured in falls resulting from being blind drunk during an infantry assault. It was presented filled with Aspirin tablets.

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Looks like he made that with some copper down spouts he stole off the side of a house. What will they think of next!
    I'm sure when Hitler made these with his own bare hands, the only thing he had readily available was some sink plumbing materials.

MAP
    ?

Spewed my morning Hot Coco on my keyboard....this made my day.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast