Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Rare little banner

Article about: Hi' All, Had this one a while interesting little item, never seen one like it have you???

Default Rare little banner

Hi' All, Had this one a while interesting little item, never seen one like it have you???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare little banner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare little banner
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rare little banner

yes i have seen this before, but only sold as copy fantasy item so i think this is not a real one, sorry for that oppinion but in the 80s you found them in the german dvu newspaper ads (allwasy whit a black dot paintet in them) sometimes and on some bootsales i have seen them as well back then, but wait for more oppinions maybe ther are real ones of this as well and im wrong but i dont think it is a real one

Default Re: Rare little banner

Thanks for your opinion, no harm done.This was purchased by a dear friend of mine in 1965 who at the time was collecting german militaria when people were not really interested in that sort of thing. Forgot to say that it is cotton based uv natgative and fringe is missing from the bottom. The other side has the normal roundel with haken kreuz