Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ratisbon's Auction Exotica

Article about: Okay guys I have poked around the site to see the general sentiment of Ratisbons Auction - it is also one of our add and I assume a sponsor. Prices are what they are but I am not getting a g

MAP
    ?

It think this is ONE time I can prove Ned wrong...the commission is 17.5%. Plus a fee for credit card

Final sale prices on this site have gone up as it has become more popular (my view) but as G says, sometimes you find items that are harder to find. I myself have been very lucky to pick up three items, two of which I would never see again.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ratisbon's Auction Exotica
    P
    Many

A Heinrich Himmler ritualistic...chalice... Arion...thingy?

if I lives in Germany)The other night I took a dog for walk. our home is on the edge of a huge crystal clear glacial lake.

As we walked along my dog starts going nuts, barking and growling. Suddenly the Lady of the Lake Appeared. The Whole valley was lit up by blinding white light which she projected. She hovered over to me apologized for blinding me and turn the lights down.

She spoke to me in English which was good since my german *****.

She presented me with the Nazi holy grail egg cup thing. She even gave me a nice box to go with it.

She said " it was thrown in the lake last month by scuba guys who want to "find" something" and that "she knew I collected that kinda stuff because looks at my mail every day, because she so bored hanging out in the bottom of the lake.

this item can have 1000's of super wild backstories

General P

Ratisbon's Auction Exotica(

I have been reading since 9am for my grad school course and I think I blew my mind

I'm starting to think you made that story up.. Besides, Ive seen this item before.. You drink from it and it makes you young again. Also heals bullet wounds. But be careful, its guarded by an old templar knight that lives in a cave..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2