Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reich Chancellery dinner plate

Article about: So, you finally did get the dinner plate? Good job! The 2 plates together should make for an awesome display! And, as for Vegemite? Scraped off beer vat sludge? Nah...I'd much prefer High Sc

?

Yes, just as bad.

"Marmite (/ˈmɑrmaɪt/ MAR-myt) is the brand name for two similar food spreads: the original British version, since 2000 a Unilever product; and a modified version produced in New Zealand by Sanitarium Health Food Company and distributed in Australasia and the Pacific. Marmite is made from yeast extract, a by-product of beer brewing. Other similar products include the Australian Vegemite, the Swiss Cenovis and the German Vitam-R.

The British version of the product is a sticky, dark brown food paste with a distinctive, powerful flavour, which is extremely salty. This distinctive taste is reflected in the British company's marketing slogan: "Love it or hate it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reich Chancellery dinner plate
    P
    Many

Well, If I was presented with such international fair as blood sausage, pickled herring, haggis, Casu Marzu ( maggot laden cheese delicacy from Italy ) or Scandinavian Lutefisk ( lye soaked fish ) ............ I'm going for the Vegemite option mateys!!!!!!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Well, If I was presented with such international fair as blood sausage, pickled herring, haggis, Casu Marzu ( maggot laden cheese delicacy from Italy ) or Scandinavian Lutefisk ( lye soaked fish ) ............ I'm going for the Vegemite option mateys!!!!!!

Dan
    Nothing wrong with blood sausage (black pudding) Dan and pickled herrings aint bad, i can't comment on the others as i aint tried 'em, but if vegemite is the same as marmite you can stick it where the sun don't shine!...

Plonking cooked congealed blood into your cake hole Paul??????? ........ that's just wrong!

Plonking cooked congealed blood into your cake hole Paul??????? ........ that's just wrong!
    Food of the gods mate i'll send you some, can't you get it in oz?....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Food of the gods mate i'll send you some, can't you get it in oz?....
    Thanks for the offer but I'll pass

Vegemite's great stuff, I love it! I'll get a pick on the weekend of a piece of toast with vegemite sitting seductively on hitlers plate!

Dan
    Dan, don't knock haggis until you've tried it.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Sheeps heart, liver & lungs all wrapped up in a stomach and boiled .... yum, yum!

.... our black yeast extract runs a poor second to that

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast