Default Re: Reich Chancellery marble

Oh, now I see her!.........lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reich Chancellery marble
    P
    Many

Quote by davejb View Post
    It wouldnt have been the young ladys tight jeans now would it ?
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Nah... she was a little too counter culture/ hippie crunchy for me. Nice girl, but not my type!

This is my gf To keep this thread as ontopic as possible, I'll only post a link of a pic of her:
    http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7912572_n.jpg

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Are you sure you were taking a picture of the wall Joe
    No he was taking a picture of the crack.............. in the wall.

?

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Nah... she was a little too counter culture/ hippie crunchy for me. Nice girl, but not my type!

This is my gf To keep this thread as ontopic as possible, I'll only post a link of a pic of her:
    Attractive young lady.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Attractive young lady.
    Grazie! She's only about a foot shorter than me and ~200lbs lighter. We're an odd couple for sure!

" The bells........The bells.......Let me play them for you.... "

What are you doing in that pic Joe - orangutan
    or Quasimodo - Lol.........?

( She looks like a very nice girl, and you make a good couple ! )
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    " The bells........The bells.......Let me play them for you.... "

What are you doing in that pic Joe - orangutan
    or Quasimodo - Lol.........?
    lol... she was studying abroad in Siena, Italy and I hadn't seen her for a good 3 or 4 months at that point. I decided to show my excitement in seeing her by running around the village with my hands held above my head... making weird noises and getting a reaction out of the locals... young love So... she kept on hitting me. Clenched first, too! You can see her about to take another whack at me in the picture.

THANKS for the kind words. I gave her a ring recently, but that's our little secret.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post

Man!....Shows you how old I am...for a second there, I was wondering if that was a Helmet by the beach chair and not a cigarette bucket...Then I noticed the bikini girl.... *hangs head*
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Man!....Shows you how old I am...for a second there, I was wondering if that was a Helmet by the beach chair and not a cigarette bucket...Then I noticed the bikini girl.... *hangs head*
    lolol

Hi - are these the items you are seeking? I found the piece of the marble tile from the Mosaic Hall from the Chancellery at this site:

USM Rare Books LIST OF ITEMS FOR SALE,

I don't know if the dealer can obtain more, but he did have numerous pieces in the past. The marble was signed on the base by Ray and Josephine Cowdery who published a wonderful book on the Chancellery - titled "The New German Reichschancellery in Berlin 1938-1945. They had done extensive research into this site. The tiles as mentioned below are also shown in this book, p 110. Across from the site of the former Chancellery is the Mohrenstrasse subway station - if you go there the entire place is lined with this bright red marble as shown in the photos. The Soviets put the materials to use in Berlin.

The tile came from the Kitchen area of the Chancellery, and those were years ago listed on eBay. The remaining ones are now on sale at:

unique original tiles from Adolf Hitler's Reichskanzlei New Reichschancellery

Likewise, if you decide to venture to Berlin, there are numerous spots to find "pieces" of history about... I was fortunate enough to have been there shortly after they blew-up the Berlin Fuhrer Bunker - and picked up a few pieces of the rebar from it. Today unfortunately, it is a parking lot and a park surrounded by apartments, there isn't much to find. But in other areas, it is just the opposite.

Good luck!

Reich Chancellery marbleReich Chancellery marbleReich Chancellery marbleReich Chancellery marble

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast