Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Reichstag wall eagle replicas?

Article about: I was wondering if any small replicas of the huge Reichstag wall eagle were produced during the 3rd Reich. I've only seen cheap modern reproductions with a reddish finish. Fakenheim

Default Reichstag wall eagle replicas?

I was wondering if any small replicas of the huge Reichstag wall eagle were produced during the 3rd Reich. I've only seen cheap modern reproductions with a reddish finish.

Fakenheim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichstag wall eagle replicas?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichstag wall eagle replicas?
    P
    Many

There are train eagles and wall eagles that you can buy that was on Trains and such.
    Nothing this size.

I wonder where this eagle went after the war...

Warm regards,
    Justin

A bit large to fit in to a duffle bag or ship home by crate. Without a doubt, it was destroyed along with other large Nazi symbols.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Oh Yea that bad boy would take up some serious room. Unless you have an auditorium for your collection. I would have to add an extension for my house to fit that in. It would be impressive .
    Sorry Kids you are now living in the garage. I wonder how well that would go over.
    With the collections I've seen here, I'm sure that some here must have that going for them.

Semper Fi
    Phil

I've seen smaller versions available on dealer sites but in plaster cast.

Mil

I've seen a similar one on the bonnet of an old Trans-Am.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I used to have one of those! Quite the chick-magnet as I recall but rather heavy on gas @ 8mpg with that 400 cube donk!

Reichstag wall eagle replicas?

And another thread dug up after half a decade, of which we have seen a lot lately...

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    And another thread dug up after half a decade, of which we have seen a lot lately...
    It's O.K., a friendly word has been whispered in his shell like about this and appears to have been taken onboard.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Post 1 answer:

Yes, this eagle exists as original in a smaller size with a wingspan of about 1.50 mtr or more!
    A photo of GI's in front of such eagle will be shown in my coming railroad eagle book, page 40.
    Another eagle with its markings also will be shown. There is a big variety in eagles that were
    said to be possibly being Reichsbahn, but aren't!