Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

rings and coins

Article about: I am looking for some information on these German rings and coins. I was asked by an neighbor to sell them for her. These were her husbands when he was in WWII in Germany. I do not collect t

Default rings and coins

I am looking for some information on these German rings and coins. I was asked by an neighbor to sell them for her. These were her husbands when he was in WWII in Germany. I do not collect these items and know nothing about them, where to sell them or their worth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.rings and coinsrings and coins

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement rings and coins
    P
    Many

Better photos are required to authenticate these rings. Straight on from the front and any markings inside.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

IMO every soldier in the U.S. brought these coins back as souvenirs, The value is in the eye of the beholder.
    These coins can be found at almost any given coin shop anywhere... As for the rings... Better... Straight pics for "Each" ring in its' own post including hallmarks ( If any ) may be more helpful to the Ring community to identify as to originality.. Good Luck... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The coins, are selling for about 10 bucks apiece for the 5RM's...give or take a dollar or so. The 2RM about half that.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hard to take a good picture. Looks like the number 800.

rings and coinsrings and coins

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The coins, are selling for about 10 bucks apiece for the 5RM's...give or take a dollar or so. The 2RM about half that.
    I used to collect these... Unlike U.S. Coins... There were on a few mints in Germany.. So after a few A B D E "s your pretty much done except for years of minting.. And then again.. Done.. My dilemma is that some will sell / buy for the silver content and the "Melt Down" which is a travesty of history in my opinion... I have also been able but did not buy "Rolls" of these for about U.S.D. $ 300.00 at one time about four to five years ago.. G

I dont want to sell them to someone to melt down. These are history pieces as far as im concerned. I will buy them from her before I let that happen.

?

I am sure at one point Odal will have the say on these rings... He is very good and has vast knowledge of TR rings.. Hang on ... It may be not right away... But I'm sure he will post his comments at sometime... GL... G

?

Pics are not good enaugh.....but.....
    The pattern is a well known period pattern of the Frey Company, Pforzheim.
    And the patch is the correct for this one. Years ago i myself had some mint ones of this pattern.
    The ones of the last production row have some problems with teeth and nose because of the excesive
    using of the die.
    What i see in moment i like more than not.
    If good, very hard to get rings in this condition and very high priced.

But as told....good pics of this rings would be the key