Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!

Article about: Hello, Today I received a little lot of Third Reich lead figurines including Adolf Hitler. The lot cost me around £40 and I just wanted to share them with you guys! I also received some mini

Default Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!

Hello,

Today I received a little lot of Third Reich lead figurines including Adolf Hitler. The lot cost me around £40 and I just wanted to share them with you guys!

I also received some mini figurines of what appears to be a member of the BDM and three Reichsbahn people, can anybody give me some more information on them please.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!   Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!  

Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!   Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!  

Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!

Cool items Glen !

The SA troopers an AH look great but I love the BDM girl! Looks like she is selling Winterhilfswerke items

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Selection of Third Reich Lead Figure of the SA, SS and Adolf Hitler himself!

Thank you Nick!

I never thought that the BDM girl may be selling Winterhilfswerk items; perhaps she is a WHW herself. Maybe Chrys can help positively ID them.

Thank you, Glen.