Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

silk funeral sash of richard sellmann 1941

Article about: hi guys how are yous? bought this silk funeral sash from ebay during the week and got it on sat in the post! black lighted this and has no major glow just some light glow on the red silk whi

Default silk funeral sash of richard sellmann 1941

hi guys how are yous? bought this silk funeral sash from ebay during the week and got it on sat in the post!

black lighted this and has no major glow just some light glow on the red silk which are just small postwar stains that are showing up and has no damage!

thought a would show it here as i really like it any comments are welcome thanks guys!

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture silk funeral sash of richard sellmann 1941   silk funeral sash of richard sellmann 1941  

silk funeral sash of richard sellmann 1941   silk funeral sash of richard sellmann 1941  

Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement silk funeral sash of richard sellmann 1941
    P
    Many

Default Re: silk funeral sash of richard sellmann 1941

Hi Ewan, a nice item and a good one to research. Have you done a search to see if he has a known grave?

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Ewan, a nice item and a good one to research. Have you done a search to see if he has a known grave?

Cheers, Ade.
    hii ade thanks and i have never researched an item before and wouldnt know whare to start but with so much info on the item i feel i must try tho whare would i start ade?

i also bought two visor caps from the waf estand last nite a vets visor and a daf one in mint condition so will post better pics this week when i get them!

thanks ewan

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    hi ade thanks for the link i will look through that site more when i have more time tonite would i just search my man richard sellmann in the search box on the site?

cheers for all your help ade