Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Small Hitler Bust/ Plaque

Article about: Hello, Any thoughts on this Hitler plaque? It's signed, "STIASNY," for Franz Stiasny. I'm assuming it's original, Google brings up orders from this Austrian sculptor, or original a

Default Small Hitler Bust/ Plaque

Hello,
    Any thoughts on this Hitler plaque? It's signed, "STIASNY," for Franz Stiasny. I'm assuming it's original, Google brings up orders from this Austrian sculptor, or original advertisements. I had no idea this would be as small is it is, it's only about 2" by 1.5." Anyone ever see something like this? Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small Hitler Bust/ Plaque   Small Hitler Bust/ Plaque  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small Hitler Bust/ Plaque
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Have no idea on originality but being so small, could it not have been part of something else?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Have no idea on originality but being so small, could it not have been part of something else?
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a part of a bigger plaque or something?

Same plaque different size and composition. I think it stands a chance, it looks to be of quality. Unfortunately the bronze example here doesn't show a view of the reverse. It reminds me of the Hitler Dank tinnies that were produced. Best regards.

Brian

Small Hitler Bust/ PlaqueSmall Hitler Bust/ Plaque

Hitler and Nazi Medals

?

post war for me.

Small Hitler Bust/ Plaque

I don't know anything on plaques but what I do know is that this is an interesting piece.
    Last edited by Jetthead; 08-31-2018 at 06:43 AM.

I rather think the photo Brian posted #4 could be an authentic one. The OP's example at the start of the thread I don't think is bronze, and appears inferior to example seen in #4.