Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Some HUGE III-Reich bowls marked Bresco

Article about: I just got a new shipment from Germany. The huge bowl is 29 cm in diameter and 9 cm high. In almost mint condition. Smaller bowls are 17 cm diameter. I have not ever seen such a huge bowls s

Default Some HUGE III-Reich bowls marked Bresco

I just got a new shipment from Germany. The huge bowl is 29 cm in diameter and 9 cm high. In almost mint condition. Smaller bowls are 17 cm diameter. I have not ever seen such a huge bowls so my question is - are they ment for a salad or something? And does anyone know what factory wasBresco in WWII era? Usually such items were used in factory eating places. I got 6 large bowls and 7 smaller. All larger ones and 1 smaller are marked with swastika and MdA logo, 6 smaller ones have just the maker mark but they are for sure from the same lot because they have Bresco logo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some HUGE III-Reich bowls marked Bresco   Some HUGE III-Reich bowls marked Bresco  

Some HUGE III-Reich bowls marked Bresco   Some HUGE III-Reich bowls marked Bresco  

Some HUGE III-Reich bowls marked Bresco  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some HUGE III-Reich bowls marked Bresco
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Some HUGE III-Reich bowls marked Bresco

Your right the dishes reflect a logo of a company that probably produced products relative to the III Reich, sorry cant help on the particular company - as to the large bowl as you noted it was probably used for salads,vegetables,etc - nice find.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

I tried to find some info from google but seems that nobody knows any information about Bresco company during WWII. There is a company with the same name what produces also tableware but it was established in 1970-ies. So if anyone has heard about Bresco during WWII or before, please let us know! It think Bresco was either a factory or maybe also a hotel or something similar. I have seen similar items with hotel logos also before.

Birmingham Restaurant Supply, Inc. is called bresco, but no horse in theyre logo...
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Or Bresco- suppliers of trim clips, fasteners and fixings for classic, vintage and modern cars...also different logo.
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

...Bresco LLC is an independent oil & gas service and equipment supply company.....
    ....different logo as well!

cheers
    |<ris