Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

some third reich jewels

Article about: hi guys i wanted to show you all these jewels ,no these ar not made in india or some other country whitch still is jusing the swastika in reverse as an luck simbol if one of you recognize th

Default some third reich jewels

hi guys

i wanted to show you all these jewels ,no these ar not made in india or some other country whitch still is jusing the swastika in reverse as an luck simbol

if one of you recognize the general leutnant please let me know

cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some third reich jewels   some third reich jewels  

some third reich jewels   some third reich jewels  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some third reich jewels
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: some third reich jewels

Great pieces. Of course the wrist locket is the prize of the lot. The stones look like saphires but it is really hard to say. I do not think the locket and wrist band are gold , probably a gold plate or gold fill therefore no gold purity stamps.
    The necklace appears to be a turn of century to 1920's style piece with a 935 silver stamp on it. Mayby French made.
    The swastika pin has what appears to be small diamonds ,but there is no way to establish what grade from the photo, on gold metal but the grade of the gold needs acid testing. I think 1890s to 1930s jeweler made.

Excellent stuff! True museum grade pieces! And, nope-unfortunately, no clue on the general, but I imagine he shouldn't be Too hard to find! Good luck! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Just a guess, but it May be General Leutnant Wilhem Fahrmbacher. There's only so many Wehrmacht General Leutnants who won the Ritter. Here is a photo-see what you think. William
    NAZI JERMAN: Daftar Lengkap Peraih Ritterkreuz - F (280 Orang)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Very nice items, do you know what gemstones are in the swastika?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

How did you get to own these?

cheers,
    -patrick

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Just a guess, but it May be General Leutnant Wilhem Fahrmbacher. There's only so many Wehrmacht General Leutnants who won the Ritter. Here is a photo-see what you think. William
    NAZI JERMAN: Daftar Lengkap Peraih Ritterkreuz - F (280 Orang)
    mmmh it could be him indeed but on ritterkreuz trager he looks diffrent or is that me Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 - 1945 mutch appriciated lads

found another link of this man
    Ritterkreuzträger Wilhelm Fahrmbacher

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Great pieces. Of course the wrist locket is the prize of the lot. The stones look like saphires but it is really hard to say. I do not think the locket and wrist band are gold , probably a gold plate or gold fill therefore no gold purity stamps.
    The necklace appears to be a turn of century to 1920's style piece with a 935 silver stamp on it. Mayby French made.
    The swastika pin has what appears to be small diamonds ,but there is no way to establish what grade from the photo, on gold metal but the grade of the gold needs acid testing. I think 1890s to 1930s jeweler made.
    hi stever

thank you for your reply the wrist locked is indeed gold plated
    i have no idea what kind of stones there are placed in these jewels
    i will ask the local juwelers for more info

?

Just for curiosity i would gently remove the photo to see if theres anything on the reverse or underneath engraved in the metal

hi dave

done that already mate ,only something what the woman herself probably did and that is A3 in thin scrats lines
    and 3 small round spacers to hold the picture on its place