Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

"SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item??

Article about: Hello everybody! A good friend of mine recently purchased from another collector in the US, some good items including a genuine early SS Kreb sword, some daggers and badges, all top quality!

We've heard that one before...
    Attached Images Attached Images "SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item?? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item??
    P
    Many

Quote by Viriathus View Post
    No Sir, my friend bought the chalice and immediately sold it for 1.000.000! And he gave me a comission of 250.000

You are the ex member Jose Cabrera who was banned last February for similar comments and worse. You are also the alter ego of "Garmijou78", "Dr Ernest", "Dr Negger", "Jorge" and others including probably "andrewx" who have all been banned for unacceptable behaviour. Some of them have also claimed to be archaeologists as do you.

I recognise you easily "Jose", as the numerous inflammatory/threatening private messages you have sent me in the past give you away everytime.

And lets not forget your oft used mantra therein "Remember Fat Ned I always come back!"
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I hope that the authorities will excise this miscreant and save us all valuable time that we can devote to sound things.

and, I say, all hail Big Ned for his forward defense of our vital freedoms here from such creeping, troublesome beings!

Time and the psychic energy to deal with such incidents are too precious to be wasted in such moments.

Dreimal Pfui!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-12-2015 at 08:36 PM.

Done.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7