Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS lazarett sack 1943

Article about: I dont often buy SS items, this is my second and perhaps last SS item, I dont even know if this sack is legitimate, anyone any thoughts on it?

Angry SS lazarett sack 1943

I dont often buy SS items, this is my second and perhaps last SS item, I dont even know if this sack is legitimate, anyone any thoughts on it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS lazarett sack 1943   SS lazarett sack 1943  

SS lazarett sack 1943  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS lazarett sack 1943
    P
    Many

My knowledge is few and far between but I don't think the writing would be in that great of shape and I'm not sure they would write 1943 on it in that way.

To my knowledge, at the 3 of January 1941, Adolf Hitler himself prohibited the gothic "Frakturschrift" and called it "Schwabacher Judenlettern", of supposed Jewish origin, and the "Antiqua" - font was recommended for use.

So it calls to my attention, that the "purest-arian and most NAZI" of all 3. Reich- institutions - the SS - used the forbidden "judenlettern" on this bag.. in 1943, two years after the Führer´s prohibition.

It is not an impossibe, but it is a red light for me..

I would return it for a refund if possible.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Send it back its total junk